Our law firm has over the years built a reputation of being effective advocates for working people. We represent individual employees in disputes with employers, and we also represent and advise labor unions in negotiations and litigation. We also bring class-action lawsuits on behalf of workers against employers, pension plans, benefits programs and others.
At Cook & Logothetis, we don't take on these cases because they are easy wins. We do it because it is the right thing to do. When working people get justice in our court system, and receive fair treatment and compensation from employers, it strengthens Cincinnati and the communities of southwest Ohio and northern Kentucky, making them better places for all of us to live and to raise our children.
Knowledge And Experience Working For You
We put our more than three decades of experience and intricate knowledge of labor law and employment law into every case for every client. Our lawyers are skilled negotiators who have repeatedly obtained favorable results for clients in negotiations, arbitration and mediation. But they are also aggressive litigators who will fight for you in court.
Our legal services include the following:
- Representing labor unions: in collective bargaining, disputes over employee benefits, government hearings, grievance arbitration and more
- Advising labor unions: helping unions serve their members in matters involving union elections, membership issues, bylaws, relations with employers and more
- Public sector union representation: advocacy for civil service unions in contract negotiations, government interaction and other crucial matters
- ERISA pension representation: representing unions in all matters involving the Employment Retirement Income Security Act
- ERISA and employee benefits: representing individual workers in ERISA disputes and matters involving other employee benefits
- Executive and manager representation: drafting, review employment contracts and negotiating contracts, severance and benefits for executives and professionals
- Class-action lawsuits: representation for classes of employees in litigation over grievances involving wages, benefits, discrimination and employees' rights matters
- Severance and noncompete agreements: representation and advice in negotiation over critical employment contract clauses
- Long-term disability claims: representing employees who have had a claim denied
- Employment disputes and workplace disputes: representing workers in disputes over Family and Medical Leave Act benefits, wrongful termination, unlawful discrimination, retaliation in the workplace, in employment litigation and more
- Wage, hour and overtime disputes: fighting for full, fair compensation
We stand by the principle that we do well by doing good.
At Cook & Logothetis, LLC, our attorneys find justice for working people at the negotiating table, in workplaces, boardrooms and courtrooms.
Call us to discuss the details of your situation. You can reach us toll free at 888-339-0443 or locally at 513-878-1799. You can also contact us online.